The competition is based at the landing zone on Doussard beach.
A (yellow) raft is moored 100 meters off the beach,
- The jury is situated on the landing area “SIV” at Doussard beach.
- The public can watch from the beach nearby.
Take-off zone: Col de la Forclaz 1240m at Talloires-Montmin
Total height difference: 790m
Doussard Beach, best place to watch the show.
View of competition location : Doussard beach
Public parking lot
Snacks and drinks
Access for the disabled
Besides these World Paragliding Aerobatics Championships there are many activities you don’t want to miss. Get all the information from the main Tourist Offices:
L’Office de Tourisme des Sources du lac d’Annecy
Phone # +33 (0)4 50 44 60 24
L’Office de Tourisme du Lac d’Annecy
Phone # +33 (0)4 50 45 00 33
Access to Doussard
CLOSEST TRAIN STATION (SNCF): Annecy
COMING BY PLANE:
- From Cointrin, Geneva int. airport (GVA)
- Shuttle GVA-Annecy
- Carpooling : Le Grand Saconnex (GVA) – Annecy
- From Saint Exupéry, Lyon airport (LYS)
- Train : Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV (fast train) – airport – Annecy
- Link LYS-Part Dieu train station via the Rhône Express then by train or carpooling to Annecy
GETTING TO DOUSSARD
- Bus: Line 51 Annecy – Albertville